On Wednesday evening, December 9th, the Shuswap Lifeboat Society held it’s annual general meeting. The following is an overview of the meeting and election of the Board.
- President’s Report highlighted
- We now have “Status as Charitable Organization”
- Acquisition of Tolonen – while we have confirmation of the new to us vessel, we do not have a transfer date.
- Gaming grant for modifications to Tolonen has not been approved due to not having the vessel.
- WWW.RCMSAR106.CA is ready to go public. Should be launched shortly.
- Community presentation to District of Sicamous, City of Salmon Arm and CSRD now complete.
- Financial Reports were reviewed
- Station Leader’s Report by Rob Sutherland highlighted the year’s data.
- Election of Board Members
- Bruce Weicker – President
- Al Poole
- Brett Ogino
- Kurt Mushmanski
- Pat Gau
- Appointment – Station Leader – Rob Sutherland
- Appointment – Treasurer – Heidi deWit
Many thanks to retiring Board members Chris Stone and Malcolm McLeod